Their popular handwoven textiles are woven in weaver’s cooperatives in various parts of India, run by the Government of India and non-profit organizations, regulated by fair trade laws. Needless to say, no child labour is involved at any stage.
Soul Full Buckles are lightweight, breathable and very comfortable baby carriers. Made completely out of 100% natural fibres, they are ideal for all climates. These highly adjustable carriers fit users ranging from petite to ‘plus sizes’! Buckles make them quick and hassle-free. These are sturdy soft structured carriers (SSC) that have been designed to carry your baby in an ergonomic and natural position. They distribute the weight of the baby evenly on your own body, and can be worn in front and back carries.
In Kannada, Vana (‘forest’) celebrates the beauty of the forests of Karnataka, a land known for its spectacular flora and fauna.
Suma, from our Khadi block printed collection is a dedication to the vast variety of herbs and flowers that bless this land. 🌼 Beautiful motifs, block printed by hand using natural dyes on homespun fabric forms the panel for this beautiful Full Buckle carrier.
The hope of a brighter future for our children is the inspiration, Kudi. Third in the series of our Khadi hand block printed Full Buckle carriers .
To Participate in the Giveaway and win the beautiful “Suma”. Here is what you need to do :
1. Join ‘Soul Family on Facebook here.
2. Follow Peacocks in the Rain on Instagram here. Like the giveaway post on Instagram.
3. Share the Post on Instagram
4. Tag your friends on Instagram to share this contest with this, How does this help ? It will double your chances as we will count your name in the draw twice !
5. The Giveaway closes on September 15th 2017.
6. The Giveaway is open only to Indian residents. The winner must provide a valid Indian address .
Image Credits : Peacocks in the Rain and Samson Kosana Photography